MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics), NNF, Consultant, Pediatric and Neonatologist, 10+ years of experience
Dr. Sanket Goyal is a dynamic and extensively trained pediatrician, neonatologist and Pediatric allergy and asthma specialist 10 years of experience. His area of expertise include nutrition disorder and rehabilitation in children, sick new born, preterm babies, allergy and asthma in children, vaccination, infectious diseases, various metabolic and genetic disorder, developmental assessment etc.
10+years of experience with association with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Delhi), Fortis Hospital (Gurgaon) and W Pratiksha Hospital (Gurgaon)
- M.B.B.S. P.D.U. Medical College Rajkot, Gujarat
- DNB Pediatrics- Santokbha Durlabhji Memorial Hospital cum Research Institute, Jaipur
- NNF Fellowship in neonatology Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- DPAA (Diploma in pediatric allergy and asthma) from GRIPMER, University of Colorado, USA
- ENS (Early nutrition specialist) from Munich, Germany
- PPGN (Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition) from Boston, USA
- Basic life support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) ? Certificate course in Nephrology advancement
Awards and Publications
- Growth charts in neonates, Current Medicine Research and Practice 6 (2016) 79-84.
- Delayed meconium passage and feed intolerance in neonates with birth weight - 1250 g, Current Medicine Research and Practice 5 (2016).
- Nutritional workshop in Fortis Hospital Gurgaon at National Neonatology Forum annual conference (Neocon 2017, Gurgaon)
- Hypothermia in Newborn in W- Partiksha Hospital Gurgaon at National Neonatology Forum annual conference (Neocon 2017, Gurgaon)
- Attended and presented papers in various international and national pediatrics and neonatology conferences.