Dr. Sudip Raina's commitment towards providing the best surgery-based oncological care reflects in his 10,000 successful procedures in a career span of 25 years. He has an extensive experience and great insight in this field, along with performing complex surgeries Dr. Raina has managed to achieve excellent results in disease outcomes along with minimal morbidity-mortality figures and a high level of patient satisfaction with intensive doctor-patient interactions. He attained his MBBS and MS (General Surgery) degrees from S. M. S. Medical College, Jaipur, after that he went to Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai for 3 years’ Rotational Post-doctoral fellowship in surgical oncology. Dr. Raina is skilled in optimal and comprehensive usage of electrosurgical cautery devices which has enabled him to perform some of the major surgical resections in quick time with minimal blood loss and extremely low infection rates. His repertoire includes cases Crania Facial Resections, Base of Tongue Excisions, Hemipelvectomies, Complete Pelvic Exenterations, and Clam Shell Metastatectomies, the entire spectrum of routine Surgical Oncology from Breast surgery and Head & Neck Composite Resections to Esophageal and Pulmonary surgery, Malignant Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary and Gynecological Cancers.
- MBBS degree from S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur
- MS degree from S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur
Awards and Membership:
- Fellow Association of Surgeons of India (F.A.I.S.).
- Onco-Surgical Fellow of the Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (E.I.S.E.), Mumbai.
- Life Member Association of Surgeons of India
- Life Member Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Member National Comprehensive Cancer Network, U.S.A
- Breast surgery
- craniofacial resections
- Malignant gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and gynecological cancers
- Head and neck surgery
- Esophageal and pulmonary surgery
- Poster Presentation at I.C.S.E, Madrid, Spain on "Esophageal Anasto-motic Leaks: Aggressive surgical management and ultimate outcome - immediate and long term."
- Video Presentation on "V.A.T Esophagostomy and Radical Lymphadenecto-my for Cancer of the Esophagus" at 9th World Congress of the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus, Madrid, Spain. Paper Presentation on "Results of Pulmonary Metastatectomy in India" in Mascon
- Paper Presentation on "Male Genitourinary cancers in Eastern Rajasthan" - 7th National Conference of Indian Society of Oncology in collaboration with the Indo American Cancer Congress Inc. USA.
- Paper Presentation on "Surgical Management of Esophageal Strictures" - 2nd National Symposium & Workshop on Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Paper Presentation on "G.I cancers in North India" 2nd International Conference of Tropical Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- Presentation on "Management of Ovarian Cancers" At 1st Regional Symposium & CME on Management of Cancer in Countries with Limited Resources
- Presentation on "Management of Breast Cancer- An Overview" at 3rd Breast Cancer Survivors Workshop, Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- Presentation on "Male Breast Cancer - Are not Women lucky?" at 4th Breast Cancer Survivors Workshop, Batra Hospital, New Delhi