Get A Quick Callback From Our Healthcare Experts
If you are a registered platform user, or a website user, the lawful grounds for processing your Collected Information is our legitimate interest in understanding how users interact with this website and the platform, and to improve how we promote our products and services.
We use cookie technology to collect a limited percentage of non-personally identifiable information when you accept a cookie prompt on our website. These cookies are small pieces of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive and help us improve your online experience on our website while storing certain preferences. However, you can easily manage these cookies by visiting the "Help" section of your browser's toolbar. This feature helps you to stop new cookies, be notified when you receive new cookies, and disable/remove existing cookies from your system. However, without these cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the website's functionality.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes -
• Disseminate unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
• Breaching any applicable laws.
• Interfering or disrupting networks or Websites connected to the Website.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.