Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics and several retail health models.
- Indraprastha Apollo have a wide network of Telemedicine facilities across several countries, Health Insurance Services, Global Projects Consultancy, Medical Colleges, Medvarsity for E-Learning, Colleges of Nursing and Hospital Management and a Research Foundation.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital was among the first few hospitals in the world to leverage technology to facilitate seamless healthcare delivery.
- Indraprastha Apollo embraced the rapid advancement in medical equipment across the world, and pioneered the introduction of several cutting edge innovations in India. Recently, South East Asia’s first Proton Therapy Centre commenced operations at the Apollo Centre in Chennai.
- In a rare honor, the Government of India had issued a commemorative stamp in recognition of Apollo’s widespread contributions, the first for a healthcare organization. In addition, a stamp was also released to mark the 15th anniversary of India’s 1st successful liver transplant performed at Apollo Hospitals.
More recently Indraprastha Apollo Hospital was again honored with a postal stamp for having successfully performed 20 million health checks and its pioneering efforts in encouraging preventive healthcare in the country.
Address and Location
- Multiple low cost stay option nearby Hospital - Availablity of Multiple Stores and Food nearby Hospital