Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is the Director and Head of Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. He has keen interest in Knee Replacement
Surgery, and employs minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement, which helps in
faster recovery. Dr. Aashish has been treating patients suffering from Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid
Arthritis and other degenerative diseases of the knee.
He is also an expert in using Robotics for Knee Replacement Surgery; Partial Knee Replacement is
another area of his expertise that has helped in transforming lives of many patients who did not require
Total Knee Replacement.
Dr. Aashish is trained from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Post Graduated from Lady
Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (MRCS).
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry has been practicing Orthopaedics for more than 15 years and has considerable
expertise in the fields of Robotic TKR (Total Knee Replacement), Partial Knee Replacement and THR
(Total Hip Replacement).
- M.B.B.S. from MAMC, New Delhi in 2001
- M.S. Orthopaedics from LHMC, New Delhi in 2004
- MRCS from Glasgow, UK in 2009
- Dip. SICOT from Gothenburg, Sweden in 2010
- AMPH (Healthcare Management) from Indian School of Business (ISB), Mohali in 2018
Awards and Honors:
- As a Medical professional, Dr. Aashish has written numerous peer reviewed papers and textbooks
- He has attended several workshops/Training Programmes/ Conferences & Seminars nationally
and internationally; AADO OLC Stryker Advanced Trauma Cadaveric (Upper Limb Injury)
Workshop at Orthopaedic Learning Centers of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, etc
- Gold Medal in Physiology (1997) and Forensic Medicine (1999) by Delhi University for Highest
Marks in these subjects
- Distinction in Physiology (1997)