Sankara Nethralaya Hospital
- Sankara Nethralaya won many awards, including Corporate Citizen Award in Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence, 2007, Best Eye Hospital in India by Outlook magazine and award from NASSCOM for the Best IT Adoption in Healthcare Sector.
- Sankara Nethralaya has highly skilled Doctors with result based performances are marked with each specialty to overview the entire gamut of services offered within the department.
- Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai serves 1150 patients per day, performing 110 surgeries per day.
- Sankara Nethralaya Chennai is one of the first hospitals to implement electronic medical records in its facility with the procedures done in the OPD available online.
- Sankara Nethralaya has Jaslok Community Ophthalmic Centre which offers free services to economically weaker sections.
- The hospital has CU Shah Eye Bank started in 1979.
- Sankara Nethralaya Chennai has Interpreter, Translation services.
- It covers facilities such as health insurance coordination, medical travel insurance, foreign currency exchange, ATM, credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Address and Location
- Availabilty of Luxury as well as Budget friendly hotels.
- Proper Availablity of Shops and Stores nearby Hospitals